For the purposes of registration, applicants should submit the following documents along with their request, addressing to NIOC Crude Oil Marketing Department:
- Articles of association as well as company’s registration certificates.
- Names and particulars of the main shareholders of the company.
- Financial statements (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) for last three years audited and approved by an internationally reputable auditing firm.
- Documents proving the ownership of a refinery or a valid and unconditional processing and / or a sale agreement with a bonafide and acceptable oil refinery to which the crude oil is destined.
- Crude oil transaction background with countries and / or oil companies for last three years.
- Three financial and credit references from three prime banks acceptable to NIOC.